Here, we guide you through reading your Snapshot or RESET+ report.
Under the section ‘Gut Status,’ your report will contain these different sections:
- Gut Boosters – microbes that can help boost your energy and support your immune system, metabolism, and mental health.
- Chronic Culprits – microbes linked to Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), including Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Gut Guards – microbes that can be protective against IBD.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome – microbes that are linked to this group of symptoms, including bloating, abdominal pain, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Fat Burners – microbes that can aid weight loss.
- Anti-Inflammatory Aids – microbes that help fight pathogens and keep your immunity in check.
- Probiotics – species of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria that are bona fide celebs in the good gut space, owing to how beneficial they can be for your body.
- Other Microbes – such as Candida and parasites.
If you have a RESET+ report, you will also find a ‘Nutrional Suggestions’ section. This contains:
- Your key recommendations, based on your results
- Your RESET+ dietary plan
- A sample meal plan
If you have a Snapshot report, you will have a page with your Top 3 nutritional recommendations, based on your results.
Finally, all reports will conclude with a ‘Closing Remarks’ page, and contain a ‘Complete Overview of Microbes’ – which lists your levels and status for all listed microbes.